Sunday, January 9

some birthday pictures

Here's the birthday girl, just turned three.



And....one of the greatest surprises for me....here's the birthday boy, just turned four.


When we began this adoption, we had hoped to be home with him before his birthday. (We started the adoption in April of last year, after all. It seemed reasonable at the time. ;) However, it wasn't meant to be, and in some ways, I'm glad.

He got to spend this very special day with some very special people who have cared for him and loved on him since he was a tiny baby. He will miss them greatly, and I know they will miss him. He's in a loving place...they threw him a party that rivaled what we did here with Norah. For that, we are so very thankful.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather,
    Tell Norah we said Happy Birthday!!! I love the pictures of both of your babies! I am still praying for a layover at LAX.
    Miss you and love you,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete