Wednesday, May 13

Why am I here?

I began this blog after blogging personal stories about my son and my youngest who we brought home from Vietnam. At some point, my family blog became a mess of pictures, happy times, sad times, and things I wanted to share with other parents of children with special needs. Needless to say, it wasn't the easiest thing to follow.

I decided it was time to separate the pictures and medical updates from the helpful "stuff" - the resources and ideas other parents could use.

I currently teach in a toddler class located in a children's hospital. Most of the children in the class have Cerebral Palsy, though a few do not. The focus there is on teaching the kids to access technology to help them to be as independent as possible. I am passionate about what I do.

I am even more passionate about being a parent of a child with special needs.

Welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment