Sunday, August 16

Sibling Rivalry


The total lack of posts lately represents the chaos in my household.


Norah, my one year old who came home from Vietnam in December, fights constantly with my son, Will. Will's sensory issues don't make it any easier.


Picture this...a four year old boy with special needs who likes certain toys a certain way and to have his space. Enter in a boisterous one year old who will take anything from anyone and will. let. you. know. in no uncertain terms what she does and does not like. "NO" is by far her favorite word in the English language thus far. Usually yelled rather loudly or whined in the way that only girls can.


Will is totally threatened by having her here. Norah is totally threatened by the attention that Will gets.


I'm barely surviving some days. Most of the time you can find me chanting a mantra, "This too shall pass. This too shall pass."


I only hope it passes before the wine is all gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment