Will loved a new food today - Belgium crepes with Nutella and bananas inside. (Who wouldn't love that?) I'm so excited to continue new foods with him...he's beginning to be a more adventurous eater.
True to our "homemade summer", when we came home, my husband pickled a bunch of the things we bought as well as some from our raised bed garden that we planted with the neighborhood kids this year.
Some other things I've got on my to-do list right now:
- I thought Will and C could make these homemade potholders as Christmas gifts for teachers. (Finally! Something Will can participate in making.)
- I'm actually planning on making this puppet theatre today for the girls.
- I've got to try these breakfast cookies for the kids. Will eats ANYTHING that remotely resembles a cookie!
- This one is adventurous for me, but I'm going to attempt to make these rag quilt letters for a homemade gift for N for Christmas this year.
- Lastly, we're going to try this recipe for easy no-knead homemade bread and hope that Will will eat it.
Wish me luck!