Saturday, June 20

Happy Father's Day!


To my dear husband,


Almost ten years has passed since we first exchanged our vows and dreamed of a life together. We had no idea what this world held in store for us.


Who knew that it would bring three beautiful children in the way that it did? Who knew that one of those beautiful children would face significant challenges in life, and therefore challenge our marriage as well?


So, to the man who has changed as many dirty diapers as I have and given way more baths,


Who takes off of work and holds my hand during tough appointments,


Who wakes in the night with a crying child and allows me to sleep,


Who teaches them to ride their bikes, to fix a broken toy, to dress themselves,


Who sleeps in the hospital when we are there for an overnight stay,


I love you more now than I ever have.


Happy Father's Day!

Love, Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment