Tuesday, June 9

Blog Talk Tuesday: From our Medicine Cabinet



Will is getting ear tubes tomorrow. (Thank heavens.) He and my littlest one have cycled through ear and sinus infections all winter, and the little one is continuing to have issues because of suspected allergies.

A while back, I found a spray at the health food store called Xlear. It is just saline with Xylitol added. Xylitol has been found to combat bacteria, and it is now included in many types of chewing gum for this reason. Anyway, totally natural, totally safe. We started using it with both kiddos whenever we started to see their noses running, especially after a day or so when it isn't looking so clear anymore. I can not tell you how many antibiotics it has saved them from having. Totally recommend it...the stuff is awesome!
Remember to come and share your stories and tips below with Mr. Linky! Directions on how to participate are HERE.


2 comments:

  1. I'll have to try that out Heather. Always looking for natural ways to avoid real "drugs".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, this stuff totally rocks! Give it a try. I wish I had known about the teething tablets you wrote about!

    ReplyDelete