Monday, June 15

Blog Talk Tuesday: Summer Fun


My kids LOVE to play outside. Until it gets too hot, that is. Then Will has some heat intolerance issues and he melts. Literally.

On days that it is cool, we try to make the most of what we can do outside. One day a couple of weeks ago, we took the kids to a nearby playground that's been around for a few years. I had no idea that it was this type of playground:




So exciting! Totally accessible for all kids. I had wondered if there was anything like this in our area and there is. If I could get my computer to cooperate, you'd be able to see what fun they had. I'm still working on that one.

If you don't have one of these in your neighborhood or aren't sure, I highly recommend you check it out. (Some of these are called Boundless Playgrounds.) There is nothing better than seeing all kids able to play side by side. There was something there for the sensory seeker, the child who is wheelchair bound, and the occasional 17 month old who thinks she's a monkey.

Don't forget to link up to your post! If you need some instructions, check HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment